Beard & Hair Pudding
Fragrance: Warm and spiced with hints of cardamom, petitgrain, pepper and oakmoss
Beard and Hair Pudding - That’s no typo! Beard and scalp hair hydration is what you get with GIBS Con Man! Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar & Hibiscus Extract are packed into this pudding to provide the most moisture possible for your hair and skin! Revel in fragrant hints of cardamom, petitgrain & oakmoss as you use Con Man daily for your moisturizing foundation styling aide or as you use it alone for a silky finish!
Con Man Tip: Apply to clean, damp curls, hit ‘em with your diffuser and you’ll find out this aint no trick! Check out our Instagram for more ideas @gibsgrooming
More ways GIBS fans use Con Man:
- Perfect in ANY hair texture, from thick curly hair to fine straight hair
- A great cutting aid, hydrating the hair and allowing for a better cut
- Safe for sensitive skin
- The perfect product to use after a short buzz cut, helping to soften the "pokey" hairs
- Use it as a beard styling aid, instead of a balm, to get that natural shine with mild control
- The perfect thing to use before blow drying the beard or hair to help smooth and control
- Great blow out product for women’s hair. -- works great in wet or dry hair
- You can use it as a hair detangler and a leave in conditioner
- Volumizes thin hair make it look thicker -- great as a base for any hairstyles that require lift and volume
I started using the Butter, daily about 2 weeks ago. It seems to be working fine. the climate here in Eastern Colorado is arid. It's all ways very dry. I have noticed and so did may wife, there seems to be a yellow tinge to my beard. Is that a common thing? As I stated, it does seem to be doing some good for my hair so I'll continue to use it...MK
Works well and is super soft. Really liked product.
My wife loved the scent thank you for making 2 times a week turn into 3/12.
Love the smell. My husband is hooked. He uses it on his hair and beard.