Con Man Hair Pudding - Available in 2 sizes: 7.5oz. & 19oz.
Beard & Hair Pudding
Fragrance: Warm and spiced with hints of cardamom, petitgrain, pepper and oakmoss
Beard and Hair Pudding - That’s no typo! Beard and scalp hair hydration is what you get with GIBS Con Man! Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar & Hibiscus Extract are packed into this pudding to provide the most moisture possible for your hair and skin! Revel in fragrant hints of cardamom, petitgrain & oakmoss as you use Con Man daily for your moisturizing foundation styling aide or as you use it alone for a silky finish!
Con Man Tip: Apply to clean, damp curls, hit ‘em with your diffuser and you’ll find out this aint no trick! Check out our Instagram for more ideas @gibsgrooming
More ways GIBS fans use Con Man:
- Perfect in ANY hair texture, from thick curly hair to fine straight hair
- A great cutting aid, hydrating the hair and allowing for a better cut
- Safe for sensitive skin
- The perfect product to use after a short buzz cut, helping to soften the "pokey" hairs
- Use it as a beard styling aid, instead of a balm, to get that natural shine with mild control
- The perfect thing to use before blow drying the beard or hair to help smooth and control
- Great blow out product for women’s hair. -- works great in wet or dry hair
- You can use it as a hair detangler and a leave in conditioner
- Volumizes thin hair make it look thicker -- great as a base for any hairstyles that require lift and volume
If you have a heavier beard this stuff is awesome.. I've tried so many different Balm's, Softeners, and Creams that its not even funny. My facial hair grows pretty fast so eventually I gave up after 20 years. I finally tried Johoba oil but its greasy and doesn't last very long. Con Man Hair Pudding will keep your beard soft all day. It's not greasy. This stuff is what all the other more popular brands try to be. The product dispenser is on another lever as well.
I have been using Gibs products now for 6 years i wont go any where else
My hair is gray, coarse, thick, and wiry. No amount of conditioner ever helped. My barber put it in my hair and it was instant results. Great looking gray hair that actually combs.
Absolutely love it! Definitely works as advertised! Best product I’ve used so far as hold and keeping my beard soft! Great product!!
I ran into this at a barber in Farmington NM on a work trip. The owner gave me some samples. It’s great for moisturizing and preventing/treating beardruff. I’ve also starting putting it in my hair. You notice a difference right away. A nice soft moist feel without the greasiness of beard oil. This is a great product.