Beard & Hair Pudding
Fragrance: Warm and spiced with hints of cardamom, petitgrain, pepper and oakmoss
Beard and Hair Pudding - That’s no typo! Beard and scalp hair hydration is what you get with GIBS Con Man! Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar & Hibiscus Extract are packed into this pudding to provide the most moisture possible for your hair and skin! Revel in fragrant hints of cardamom, petitgrain & oakmoss as you use Con Man daily for your moisturizing foundation styling aide or as you use it alone for a silky finish!
Con Man Tip: Apply to clean, damp curls, hit ‘em with your diffuser and you’ll find out this aint no trick! Check out our Instagram for more ideas @gibsgrooming
More ways GIBS fans use Con Man:
- Perfect in ANY hair texture, from thick curly hair to fine straight hair
- A great cutting aid, hydrating the hair and allowing for a better cut
- Safe for sensitive skin
- The perfect product to use after a short buzz cut, helping to soften the "pokey" hairs
- Use it as a beard styling aid, instead of a balm, to get that natural shine with mild control
- The perfect thing to use before blow drying the beard or hair to help smooth and control
- Great blow out product for women’s hair. -- works great in wet or dry hair
- You can use it as a hair detangler and a leave in conditioner
- Volumizes thin hair make it look thicker -- great as a base for any hairstyles that require lift and volume
By far one of my favorite Gibs products and has become one of my daily routines. Leave the beard happy and soft, just the way my lady likes it.
Whether it's for your hair or beard this product will give that light hold, hydration and Matt finish some prefer. Start your day off with it, or for a touch-up after a long day to ready yourself for a good looking evening this is your product.
Great Product, excellent fragrance.
Today I got my hair cut at the barber and she used this on my hair. I loved it so much I purchased the 7 oz jar. The hair pudding smells amazing and made my hair look good. It also hydrated my dry scalp. I’ve tried so many products for dry scalp and this has been the only one to work.
I use it daily. My favorite leave in conditioner I have ever used