Beard & Hair Pudding
Fragrance: Warm and spiced with hints of cardamom, petitgrain, pepper and oakmoss
Beard and Hair Pudding - That’s no typo! Beard and scalp hair hydration is what you get with GIBS Con Man! Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar & Hibiscus Extract are packed into this pudding to provide the most moisture possible for your hair and skin! Revel in fragrant hints of cardamom, petitgrain & oakmoss as you use Con Man daily for your moisturizing foundation styling aide or as you use it alone for a silky finish!
Con Man Tip: Apply to clean, damp curls, hit ‘em with your diffuser and you’ll find out this aint no trick! Check out our Instagram for more ideas @gibsgrooming
More ways GIBS fans use Con Man:
- Perfect in ANY hair texture, from thick curly hair to fine straight hair
- A great cutting aid, hydrating the hair and allowing for a better cut
- Safe for sensitive skin
- The perfect product to use after a short buzz cut, helping to soften the "pokey" hairs
- Use it as a beard styling aid, instead of a balm, to get that natural shine with mild control
- The perfect thing to use before blow drying the beard or hair to help smooth and control
- Great blow out product for women’s hair. -- works great in wet or dry hair
- You can use it as a hair detangler and a leave in conditioner
- Volumizes thin hair make it look thicker -- great as a base for any hairstyles that require lift and volume
Con Man Hair & Beard Pudding with Pump- 19 oz.
I've only been using this product for a few days and I can tell a difference in my hair. It's so soft!! Love it!!!
I started using the Butter, daily about 2 weeks ago. It seems to be working fine. the climate here in Eastern Colorado is arid. It's all ways very dry. I have noticed and so did may wife, there seems to be a yellow tinge to my beard. Is that a common thing? As I stated, it does seem to be doing some good for my hair so I'll continue to use it...MK
Works well and is super soft. Really liked product.