Beard & Hair Pudding
Fragrance: Warm and spiced with hints of cardamom, petitgrain, pepper and oakmoss
Beard and Hair Pudding - That’s no typo! Beard and scalp hair hydration is what you get with GIBS Con Man! Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar & Hibiscus Extract are packed into this pudding to provide the most moisture possible for your hair and skin! Revel in fragrant hints of cardamom, petitgrain & oakmoss as you use Con Man daily for your moisturizing foundation styling aide or as you use it alone for a silky finish!
Con Man Tip: Apply to clean, damp curls, hit ‘em with your diffuser and you’ll find out this aint no trick! Check out our Instagram for more ideas @gibsgrooming
More ways GIBS fans use Con Man:
- Perfect in ANY hair texture, from thick curly hair to fine straight hair
- A great cutting aid, hydrating the hair and allowing for a better cut
- Safe for sensitive skin
- The perfect product to use after a short buzz cut, helping to soften the "pokey" hairs
- Use it as a beard styling aid, instead of a balm, to get that natural shine with mild control
- The perfect thing to use before blow drying the beard or hair to help smooth and control
- Great blow out product for women’s hair. -- works great in wet or dry hair
- You can use it as a hair detangler and a leave in conditioner
- Volumizes thin hair make it look thicker -- great as a base for any hairstyles that require lift and volume
Absolutely love it! Definitely works as advertised! Best product I’ve used so far as hold and keeping my beard soft! Great product!!
I ran into this at a barber in Farmington NM on a work trip. The owner gave me some samples. It’s great for moisturizing and preventing/treating beardruff. I’ve also starting putting it in my hair. You notice a difference right away. A nice soft moist feel without the greasiness of beard oil. This is a great product.
Can’t ask for more
My Barber uses this with my beard and hair trim last time. I had to get the product after that. I love that it is a leave in conditioner for the beard. Some days I just use this in the morning a let my beard go. I also use it to style my hair with a simple comb over style. Holds all day and sometimes into the next day. If you don't use too much it looks like no product is in your hair at all. I forgot to mention the fragrance. I love it!!
Honestly my favorite part of this stuff is the smell, I wish they had a cologne of it